Peloton is reinventing fitness with live & on-demand boutique studio classes you can take anytime with the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread & Peloton App.
Community Coordinator at Peloton
Peloton’s Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Community Coordinator role will report to the VP of Community, a key leader on the ME team.
- Organize and execute Member events that will keep our community engaged and delighted, including the annual ‘Home Rider Invasion‘
- Take the lead on setting up meetings in-house, along with agencies, venues and brands relating to community events
- Work closely with the Peloton studio and showroom teams to formulate various community engagement opportunities
- Oversee development, design and execution of events throughout all stages of planning: conduct venue research, arrange site visits, submit creative briefs, assist with preparation for weekly meetings with respective partners, develop staffing plans for on-site support and post-event recaps
- Responsible for generating event timelines and meeting schedules through project planning and approval process
- Collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams to ensure brand alignment and successful outcomes (creative, social, content programming, production management and legal)
- Monitor/moderate discussions, acknowledge feedback, and resolve queries across Peloton social channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- At least two years of experience in planning and executing seamless events
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and oversee multiple projects independently
- Knowledge of and experience with online event registration system and apps
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience in face-to-face community/organization support or service
- BA/BS degree
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.onepeloton.com.